Photo & Cartoon
Call Back your PIVO3 Nissan by your Smartphone
Tuesday, November 8, 2011
Nissan Motor Co., Ltd., will present this PIVO 3 model among a selection of new production vehicles, prototypes and three concept cars at the upcoming 2011 Tokyo Motor Show.
PIVO 3 - The smart urban commuter EV of the near future has the following features, according to a press release from the company:
- Automated Valet Parking (AVP) enables PIVO 3 to automatically drive, locate a parking space and park without driver assistance in the infrastructure equipped parking lots envisioned for the future. It can also charge itself and return to its driver at the AVP exit when called by smartphone.
- Compact 3-seater body under 3-meter long, narrow-tread rear tires and IWM (in-wheel motors) with wide steering angle allows PIVO 3 to make a U-turn on a road only four meters wide. The highly maneuverable PIVO 3 has zero turn gap, so if the front wheels can make the turn, the rear wheels will follow without scraping the body side.
- Refined exterior styling with bold surfaces and a new stance.
- Controls integrate seamlessly with high-grade interior.
Central driving position provides a totally new driving experience.
- Realization of near future mobility that not only links car and driver but also connects the car to the community with sustainable energy.
© PanOrient News All Rights Reserved.